May 12, 2012

Mom Tips

ALDI's is AWESOME for new moms. The basics, 4 aisles, cheap prices, easy in... easy out. Why did I learn this TODAY... a week before Bean turns 6 months!?!?

Diaper Pails are a load of Hooey. Expensive bags, crazy contraptions... still stink. Just get yourself a nice small foot pedal regular garbage can and a box of baking soda to sprinkle on top. Use the grocery bags from the store that seem to multiply anyway and empty it often. Personally, I like Simple Human's Profile Step Can.

-Betsy

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I don't like Aldi's at all. I've never been able to find anything good in there.

Its also my mother's favorite place to shop. *shrugs*

Bina Simon said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire brisbane