June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my birthday, and I'm enjoying it so far, but that may be partially due to the codeine... 
You see, I've been coughing rather violently since oh, May and I've been trying not to blog about it. Who wants to hear a complainer?

BUT as I'm due for a blog update today, and just chilling quietly and enjoying the loopy feeling from the Codeine... here's my picture analysis of why I'm not a druggie.

APPARENTLY,
  +
+
 =


And



+
=
+
+
+



And all of that +


=
(AKA, swollen, incredibly painful ribs, and STILL more coughing)

which ALSO =

wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
a loopy Betsy :-P

2 comments:

Fidelio said...

Bappy hirthday, chica.

***** said...

I love this post of yours. Nice work! Soo sorry you've been a sicky. I would be bringing you over some Chicken Noodle soup yesterday if you would've stayed MY neighbor. Thats what you get. xoxo