January 15, 2011

Debating a re-org... already.

I'm one who strives for perfection, but has trained herself to accept what she's got and move on with life in many cases. This has been a big goal for me for the past few years, and I've gotten pretty good at it. Hubby calls it the 70% solution. However, looking at some of my newer photos vs. older ones as a collection on Mr. Website (almost ready, I promise, and my musings will NOT delay it's publishing)... while there were SO MANY PHOTOS I thought were wonderful, I almost want to hone it down already. I think what I'll REALLY do is leave it be for a bit, make sure I only put my BEST new photos up on it (as opposed to just the good ones ;-P) and then slowly "discontinue" others. I know... strange to hear when it's not even up yet, but I'm prepping myself. It's going to take some serious willpower to remove some of those photos that I love, even though they aren't my most fabulous. For those of you who might be nervous about this concept... it's entirely too much work to re-number each piece... and I'm DEFINITELY not destroying the images... so if you remember the item number, you'll always be able to get it.

-Betsy

No comments: