January 10, 2011

Fading

I am exhausted today. I don't THINK it was the extraordinarily fun weekend I just had, but I definitely did NOT want to get out of bed this morning. I pulled myself out from under the covers at 9 though, so it wasn't HORRIBLY late... ish ;). In my defense, I pulled MYself out only 30 minutes after hubby pulled HIMself out.

I then walked around the house wandering a bit in a sleepy daze trying to figure out what else should go on the grocery list today and wondering exactly which of the to-do-items for this week would get accomplished today. Needless to say, none of the ones I WANT to do are the ones that NEED to happen today. I also haven't done any of them yet in my 2 conscious hours.

What I DID do in my 2 conscious hours is decide I needed coffee, and forget for an hour that I'd turned the coffee pot on to MAKE said coffee. In the next 45 minutes, I managed to make and drink said cup of coffee... it's helped, but still want to go back to bed.  Instead, I'm sitting on the couch, nearly empty cup of coffee in hand, staring at the Christmas tree that I don't want to take down. Christmas isn't REALLY over yet, is it?

(less than fabulous pic of my Christmas tree, 
because genius me deleted a whole bunch of photos 
last time I  uploaded things -apparently not- to my computer.)

 -Betsy

No comments: