June 23, 2011

I might not make it

That's right... I might not make it today. I'm sensing a 2pm bedtime this afternoon. I stayed up WAY too late on the phone with my bestie last night (but we haven't TALKED in a while - just G-Chat-ed, so it's OK). And then this morning? I randomly woke up at 6:30... ok, I probably had to pee, but when I woke up, I realized that I MIGHT be walking with my neighbor at 7... so I shot her an e-mail to confirm (hopefully), got ready (not really... I'm totally walking in my PJ's today, since I essentially slept in workout gear last night) and ate breakfast. Well... we're about to walk NOW... at 8. And get home, just in time for me to go to the Thrift Shop... which I'm "Opening" this morning.

Go to bed 2 hours late? Wake up 2 hours early? Do TWO energy taxing things in ONE day? I'm totally setting myself up to eat a sandwich tonight for dinner. Good thing Hubby won't be here... he's not a fan of "dinner sammy's"

I should probably get those sneakers on (and attempt to stop yawning...)

-Betsy

No comments: