July 18, 2010

It's still July?

I'm just realizing that we're still only about 1/2 way through July... and SO much has happened in our house! We've had Marine Corps Ceremonies, gone home for a family party (Zimmer Day), visited with friends we haven't seen in TOO long, got an ice-cream maker, had family in to visit for a few days, and gone to a baseball game with my sister.

Still in store for this month is a visit from another friend, and two weekends of parents! (All fabulously wonderful, exciting, happy things, I'm just amazed it's all happening in JUST JULY)

No wonder why I'm so pooped this weekend (and blogging, because it involves lying on the couch with my laptop in the AC)! Also in the coming weeks is me *hopefully* getting "running" again, and getting some more photos uploaded to Etsy, as well as putting up some new items.  I think I'm feeling a summer contest coming up too... so don't forget to follow me so you'll know RIGHT when I unveil it.

Time to start thinking about dinner... I think we'll revisit some favorites tonight - garlic marinated sirloin, some grilled veggies and baked potatoes...

No comments: