July 22, 2010

Visitors

Sorry all for not posting as diligently... more visitors in today, they leave on Friday and my Parents come in... but no worries, I'll take pretty pictures of the "secret family recipe" that I'll be making on Friday (it's on the back of the box of flour, so maybe I'll share it anyway) with you next week.

Other than that, I've found some cool blogs of late - http://andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com/ in particular... as well as http://her-nanigans.blogspot.com/ - you should check them out! All about taking photos as part of regular life... something I need to work on doing (shockingly, as this is a blog attached to a photography store). More on those soon-ish. :-D

Also, I have officially opened www.somethingbetsy.com - which automatically directs you to my Etsy shop, but may someday hold many a photo and be able to take orders - I'm all about the baby steps.

So yes, it's only wednesday, but I'll probably just see you next week... if you're lucky, you'll get another post on Friday... we'll see :-P

And don't forget to follow... contest info coming up REAL soon!!

No comments: