March 12, 2010

Rockin Day!

So yesterday I drove down to Georgia to visit with one of my best friends, Melissa, from HS. I WAS going to drive down today... but I got too excited. So I drove yesterday. Today... has been awesome. So FIRST, I found out that another best friend had his little baby boy this morning - 7lbs 14oz!  Which is super exciting... but now I have to finish those knit Chucks ASAP!  Then we went out for breakfast at IHOP where I discovered Butter Pecan Syrup. Delicious. Across the street from IHOP there was a KOHL'S!! - that shouldn't be really exciting, but it is. So I got 2 pairs of jeans and 2 shirts (Whoo hoo! - I don't have to look like a slob... I'm on my way to being a hussy jess! :-P).  After that, we rocked the Publix and got groceries for the week, came home, and I checked my email - I'm waiting to hear back on a beach house... and found out that I had my FIRST ETSY SALE!!  A set of the Wineglass tags!  I'm not sure what could happen today to make it better :)

No comments: