March 8, 2010

Welcome!

So I suppose I should start out with a "hello" of some kind :)

I have a few friends that blog, and I've decided to give it a whirl!  I should probably have some sort of master plan like I say I should have for all the other things I've started and haven't completed, but I totally don't for this one, and I think that might be a good thing. The closest we've got to a "plan" here is that I'll blog about whatever I'm feeling/doing/what-have-you... be it what I had for dinner last night (burgers with sauteed mushrooms and onions and a side-salad), the fabulous breakfast I just ate (which by the way was a leftover waffle toasted with peanut butter and thin apple slices on it... yummy :-D), the random knit bit I almost completed (a little red almost-chuck!), the crafty thing I finally posted on Etsy (http://somethingbetsy.etsy.com - can we guess where I got my blog title? So I'm lazy :-P), or the crafty thing I finished (or am still working on) that I haven't put on Etsy yet. Maybe if I post them here, I'll HAVE to post them on Etsy...

So if you're bored, want to see how I spend my time, are looking for dinner ideas... you've found the right spot. :)  And thank you to my friends that recently showed me that blogging doesn't have to be useful. It can just be fun :)

No comments: