March 18, 2011

Cake for Two!!

When I made those mushrooms a while back, it was a fabulous kitchen day, and it included cake. Cake by Our Best Bites. I've blogged this recipe before...  in this post.  It's so yummy and there's so little clean up!

I third-ed the recipe to fit PERFECTLY in my extra-large stone coffee cup (oven safe, oh yea.)


And once it was finished (from the toaster oven ;-P), hubby and I realized it needed ice cream. And Special Dark Hershey's syrup.


So about 20 minutes later, we had nice soft peppermint ice cream and chocolaty goodness. Each in our own bowls... cause we're only so good at sharing.

Ice cream: 1/2 pint whipping cream, 1/2 pint 2% milk, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 tsp mint extract mixed together, and then frozen up in our ice cream maker. YUMMMMM!

-Betsy

No comments: