March 17, 2011

Thing Thursday - Thrift Find!!

So I saw these shoes, and immediately thought of my blogger/real life friend Jessica. She's on a blogging/vlogging break at the moment (good for her!) but when she IS blogging... she's HYSTERICAL. And a super-duper thrifter. And I think... that she'll be jealous of these :-P


Oh, and so will my sister :-P... now I just need an outfit to wear them with...

P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day... sorry these aren't green :-P Massive amounts of corned beef to be served this weekend here... no worries :)

-Betsy

5 comments:

Laura said...

Those are amazing!

Vanessa said...

owie!

Betsy said...

@ Laura: aren't they?!!? Brand new too - still with the store's display stickers on the bottom! Takes a little "Evil Stepsister" action (Cinderella) to get into them, but once you're in there, they aren't too bad! hahahahaha

@ Bucket: they look MUCH worse than they are. Granted, so far, I've only warn them to attempt to get pictures of them...

Ranjani said...

Super cute! I am jealous...

Betsy said...

@Ranjani: I <3 my thrift shop. There is ALWAYS something good there, and it's SO cheap! These shoes? $3.00.