February 23, 2011

Hostess anyone?

After much looking... there appear to be no craft fairs this spring that I can apply to :(.
They're all either
a) too expensive
b) beyond the application date
c) too far away (and bad travel-timing)
d) on a "booked" weekend.

Pbthhhh.

SO, since I've been received well before... maybe I'll just stick with the Direct Sales approach. SomethingBetsy.com will officially now come to your Tupperware, Pampered Chef, Lia Sophia, Premier, Close-to-my-Heart, etc Parties... to show off her stuff and take orders as a side vendor! OR if you're feeling feisty, have a SomethingBetsy party. Why not, right? Invite some friends over, look at some pictures, and get yourself some photo-related goodies. Parties that reach $100 in sales will get free shipping to host for all customers, and the host/hostess gets 10% off their order! That's right - I said it.



Card Sets make fabulous hostess gifts by the way ;)

-Betsy

No comments: